RE: [Xen-devel] Porting network drivers to Xen?

No need to apologize.  I just didn't want to hack around without the benefit
of whatever had been written thus far.

Thanks for the pointers.

> What card are you wanting to get working?

RealTek 8139C.  Just what I have on an extra machine I was using to poke
around with Xen.  Network card didn't work, so I figure that was a good a
place as any to start learning to hack.

thanks,
paul