[Xen-devel] Writing for Linux Magazine

My name is Martin Streicher and I am the Editor in Chief of Linux Magazine. I would like to discuss a story on Xen for LM. If you are a capable writer and have expertise with the construction of Xen and can explain how to get it up and running with several flavors of Linux or Linux and Windows, please drop me a line. I want to see what kind of feature story Xen might make.

Thank you for your consideration.

Martin