[Xen-devel] Slow list delivery?

Over the last week it has taken over 15 hours for a message I posted to be
sent back to me.  It takes 14+ of those hours to get to
sc8-sf-list1.sourceforge.net, and then minutes to be sent back out to me.
Apparently almost all of the time is spent being routed through
vasoftware.com nodes, what gives?

paul