xm-test-devel

[xm-test-devel] SATISH MADRAGE sent you a Friend Request on Yaari

To: xm-test-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xm-test-devel] SATISH MADRAGE sent you a Friend Request on Yaari
From: SATISH MADRAGE <svmdcv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:55:04 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:55:10 -0800
Sender: xm-test-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SATISH MADRAGE wants you to join Yaari!

Is SATISH your friend?

Yes, SATISH is my friend! No, SATISH isn't my friend.

Please respond or SATISH may think you said no :(

Thanks,
The Yaari Team
____
If you prefer not to receive this email tell us here. If you have any concerns
regarding the content of this message, please email abuse@xxxxxxxxxx
Yaari LLC, 358 Angier Ave, Atlanta, GA 30312

YaariTWI887XVN443XGL734IDN699