xense-devel

[Xense-devel] How to get the latest XenSE development code

To: xense-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xense-devel] How to get the latest XenSE development code
From: Jeremy Utley <lfsjeremy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:16:33 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 18:14:11 +0000
Sender: xense-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings all!

I've read thru all the mailing list posts, and am interested in toying with the XenSE code.  I noticed a post to the list from back in June that the XenSE stuff was going to go into the unstable Xen tree around that time - however, I've also seen that the XenSE stuff isn't going to be part of Xen 3.x, and it doesn't appear there's been a branch made for that yet.  So, are the XenSE bits committed to the unstable Xen tree currently?  Any other adivce you can give to someone who's fairly experienced with Xen from a user perspective, but just getting started with XenSE?

Thanks for your time!

Jeremy