Re: [Xen-users] XEN Dom0 hangs on boot with linux kernel 3.x

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XEN Dom0 hangs on boot with linux kernel 3.x
From: Fabiano Francesconi <fabiano.francesconi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 15:18:38 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 06:19:44 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=date:from:to:message-id:in-reply-to:references:subject:x-mailer :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition; bh=iK8TN7Md39flMLWTonDVfinXnSvpTQFKgAEYjnxBi2g=; b=huDtIUIX0pLPv+7HgeoSIljwXhHrEUwHQ88uXmXPmIebJoymQWobfSZw4eMzFmkJyI G9l7bZmMzWV3DpqOwn8lmeKd4aJi487lE3lk6Z/19FeoRtE9/Qm29ZImq9TRofI4MtXS 4QA491dXULM64TPwpNTCArGZKEDUNWn3JokI0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you Niall but I cannot find that precise symbol in the kernel, but I did
play with some of the i2c settings but I did get luck so far.

I was able to retrieve a full log of my boot that you can find here:
http://cl.ly/3i3U1d0Q2t472Z3C3x1q that refers to a kernel 3.0.7

I, then, tried to compile a kernel using a configuration I found on the
internet that leads to a similar output (and situation) but raises a panic. You
can find the bootlog here: http://cl.ly/150j032l1e3x0Q3S1l3I

Anybody has any idea? a clue? a suggestion? a thought to share?

Thank you

--
Fabiano Francesconi [GPG key: 0x81E53461]