Re: [xen-users] mailing list.

To: Paul Muster <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Andrew Wells <agwells0714@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:02:14 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:07:00 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seriously...

this is a linux terminal sadist who is complaining that it takes him more time in a linux terminal user interface application for email if he want to do the rare case of emailing an individual (when in reality the common case on a list is to email the list).

As a software engineer, you fit the application to requirements.
And you do not make default behaviors opposed to the requirement.

And again, I almost just send this to just paul.