[Xen-users] Xen 4.1: USB support for domU Windows 7.

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1: USB support for domU Windows 7.
From: Periko Support <pheriko.support@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:52:41 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 00:54:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Hi people.

 I have been working with Xen from Gitco on 4.1, on this machine I add 2 vm:

Windows 7 Pro i386.
Centos 5.7 x64

 Both are running,on windows side I need support for a USB because a
piece of software validate the sw by a usb memory stick.

 Reading a lot of docs about, some say about support of usb 1.1 to
easy just add to settings in my config file, I had done this, windows
7 show the usb devices but wont show me any drive in the disk manager.

 Do I need to do something else?

 Thanks!!!

usb = 1
usbdevice = [ 'host:03f0:3307' ]