Re: [Xen-users] Need Virtualization Support in laptop

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86_virtualization

> I want to run 64 bit guest OS on my laptop.

You only need VT-x.
Are you sure it doesn't have VT? Anyway, if it doesn't, you can either:
- use 32bit OS only. It'd be sufficient for most purposes. OR
- buy a new one. A new Dell N4050 with core i5-2410M, 4GB memory, no
OS, should be around $600. It has VT-x, but no VT-d. Should be enough
for your needs. If you're REALLY budget-limited, newer netbooks with
Atom-570, 2GB RAM, no OS should be around $300. Either one should be
better supported than just upgrading your CPU.

--
Fajar