[Xen-users] XCP No network on Oracle Linux 6 guest after xs-tools instal

To: Xen Users Mail list <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XCP No network on Oracle Linux 6 guest after xs-tools install
From: Mike Galvez <late2werk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 17:34:32 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 07 Oct 2011 14:36:24 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I just installed an Oracle Linux 6 guest. The network was set up and working before I installed the pv drivers from the xs-tools.iso. Since re-booting, I've tried bringing the interface eth0 up and down, but it made no difference. I didn't see any new devices mentioned in dmesg. ifconfig shows the interface to be up and populated with the correct inet, mask, etc.. Anyone else run across this and know a fix?

Thanks

    -Mike