Re: [Xen-users] combine DRBD and LVM for live migration and snapshot cap

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] combine DRBD and LVM for live migration and snapshot capabilities
From: Bart Coninckx <bart.coninckx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 21:56:24 +0200
Delivery-date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:58:39 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Olivier,

thx for your answer. As I progress reading about this, you do have a point. I seem to have to tackle this by either cLVM or OCFS2.

The sad thing about cLVM in SLES11 is that it cannot do snapshots.

But maybe since I'm using nested LVM, the bottom LVM can do a snapshot anyway.

thx again,

B.