Re: [Xen-users] Odd behavior on Phenom II X6 - passing through of PCI-de

To: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Odd behavior on Phenom II X6 - passing through of PCI-devices do domU (HVM)
From: Mark Schneider <ms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:40:40 +0200
Cc: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 04:43:15 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Am 26.08.2011 23:02, schrieb Scott Damron:
Thanks Grant,

I just tried loading Ubuntu 11.04 and got the following error twice
and then it stops:

modprobe: FATAL: Could not load
/lib/modules/2.6.35-22-generic/modules.dep: no such file or directory

Hmmm...I am off to pick up another MOBO and see if that fixes it.  If
not, I am pretty much at a loss.  I used to be quite the hardware guy,
but that was years ago, I build PCs on a fairly regular basis, but
normally when I see some really odd behavior it has been a bad power
supply.  Maybe I will pick up one of those while I am at Fry's as
well...actually, seeing as I am going to Fry's, I may need to pick up
three of each, usually I end up finding the one bad thing no matter
what I am buying!  :o)  I will update the list when I figure it out,
maybe it will help someone else.

Scott

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Grant McWilliams