Re: [Xen-users] Network problems (Xen 4 +Debian Squeze 64bits).

Diego Dave wrote:

I have the same problem, over both Xen (3 and 4), in Squeeze Dom0.

Dom0 losts the ssh for few minutes, and DomUs lost the VNC too. I think is a bridge issue, because the DomUs with network pci passthough work fine.

Not seen anything like it myself.
Been using various combinations from Sarge through to Squeeze, 686 and amd64. The only problem I've seen that's even close is my (now rather old) home box will lose connectivity if I try a lot of network IO from Dom0 (such as doing a debootstrap to build a new guest).

--
Simon Hobson