Re: [Xen-users] Copy files from Centos Guest to Host

So, for the first 4 options, I'll have to use internet. Can I, by any chance, setup any internal networking like NAT or something, by which I can transfer files directly, i.e without internet?

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Rakesh Chawda
<rakesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there any method to copy files from the guest to host? I use virbr
> networking where the host and the guest have different static IPs.

There are many ways:

scp - which is easiest IMO
NFS
SMB
FTP
or, mount the domU's image on the dom0 and copy the files to the
mounted folders. but the domU needs to be shutdown for this.

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com