Re: [Xen-users] XCP running upgrades

To: Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP running upgrades
From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:03:48 -0700
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 19:08:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 6:59 PM, Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The only way I have been able to manage to do it is to download the
ISO, burn up a disk and insert it into each host and wait for it to
ask me if I want to upgrade.  It would be nice if there were a yum
repo setup for it, but I guess it ins't a priority at this point.

Scott

I guess that's better than having to re-install though. My XCP hosts are just boxes with Power Supply's, Motherboards and Hexicore CPUs. They currently have disk drives but my plan is to get rid of them as well. Maybe I should just jump straight to PXE booting.