[Xen-users] XenStore path entries

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XenStore path entries
From: Luciano Barreto <lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 18:08:22 -0300
Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:09:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good Afternoon, I'm using XenStore to make an experiment and share values between Dom's U and Dom0. Since today I'm having problems with more than 300 entries per path. I dont know but last week I haven't this problem. Anyone know the limitation of entries per path on XenStore? When I use it on Dom0 I don't get any problem.
Thanks

--
Luciano Barreto