[Xen-users] Question about Debian install

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Question about Debian install
From: Joo Yong-Seok <joo.yongseok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:46:32 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:47:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I'm a newbie on this community and have a silly question. I'm trying
to install Debian Squeeze 32bit OS
as a guest OS on top of XCP from DVD media.

After running "xe vm-start" command, how can I get the Debian
installation menu? The manual simply
says "open SSH and take steps for OS installation" but I couldn't get
any text based menu or GUI menu
for my Debian installation.

Do you have any idea for this? Maybe this kind of questions were
already posted but I could not find proper
document for it.

Please help me on this.

Best regards,

- yongseok