[Xen-users] RE: XCP 1.1 Upgrade

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] RE: XCP 1.1 Upgrade
From: <bmcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:48:31 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 10:49:47 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just solved part of my problem by forgetting the host -
http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?messageID=1521025

: xe host-list
: xe host-forget uuid=(UUID from above)

So it was the old host, still in the database, that was the wrong version.  Not
the new host or the upgraded host.  Weird error, if you ask me, but Google
eventually got it rounded out.

And yes, /var/log/messages contains some 'fe:' log entries that ultimately led
to my answer.

I'd still be curious about the answers to the other questions, though.

Bob McDowell