Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Steve Allison <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 20:08:26 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 12:09:41 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 03/07/2011 19:22, Sergio Belkin via LinkedIn wrote:

LinkedIn

Sergio Belkin requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Chris,

I'd like you to add me to every ignore list and porn website on the internet.

- Sergio

View invitation from Sergio Belkin

DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Is there a way for the list to ignore these mails?

--
May the ping be with you ..