Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

To: David Rhodus <sdrhodus@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Rudi Ahlers <Rudi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 21:01:54 +0200
Cc: Chris Chen <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 12:06:56 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why the hell do people keep inviting the WHOLE XEN List to Linked in?

WTF?????

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 8:28 PM, David Rhodus via LinkedIn <member@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

LinkedIn

David Rhodus requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Chris,

- David

View invitation from David Rhodus

DID YOU KNOW LinkedIn can help you find the right service providers using recommendations from your trusted network?
Using LinkedIn Services, you can take the risky guesswork out of selecting service providers by reading the recommendations of credible, trustworthy members of your network.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers
SoftDux