Re: [Xen-users] Error code: INVALID_SOURCE while VM start

To: "Todd Deshane" <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Error code: INVALID_SOURCE while VM start
From: "Rafael Weingartner" <rafaelweingartner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:01:56 -0300
Cc: Xen-user-list <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 07:03:15 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to :subject:date:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer:x-mimeole; bh=EBIFjzpT4KYQmybhvxS1WfbeyKwF3JaW05Q1Exh2jZQ=; b=MZL3OS1qX9wiL4R1iZXruVJoHMYkzLe6jZJPd/A8j57Z848ziOD75oaT7kSQphLLAS TlmkxCYyrpuVliv4Cl1yt9KAKsdnS/VIiq0uybndMR8s/1Nf/efTo4/r2W6+Gcw5+kLy 3y+up3FT5lvSYWHL6q62VN0K/hIIzDLncsdcI=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-priority :x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer:x-mimeole; b=ajxYPnWyUdAt0iFDkgMH4QXvJfTagtVK/p9bRuvcDMpW6EYFFoJUq9Gxd3RpgWWqFv vm0t75Q07Topx/tgFZQxbBL/EJyoWn1qFMOOiDEAdJ3a6180jmr+Kkm+DsrtLSxY1tqK 6TvPH7IuP5oVlT8did6FDcBmLrVLmVbL7v0Ok=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That is the problem,
My ISO is in the NFS. I had tried to mount the ISO using:
xe-mount-iso-sr
and by the command prompt.
The ISO is mounted from a NFS.

I also tried to use an ISO from a Windows file share and then I thought that the Windows file share would be the problem, so I created a Linux NFS with the ISO. But even with the ISO NFS on windows I am getting the same problem.

I also downloaded the openxenmanager from the repository, but it seems to be a little bugged, I tried to create a VM using it, but it did not set the CD as bootable and the Disk as not bootable. And also it forgets to set the parameter install-repository. And when I started the VM I got the same problem.
What is the XCP version that you guys are using?
What is the Open Xen Manager version that you guys are using ?

-----Mensagem Original----- From: Todd Deshane