[Xen-users] Newbie with Xen Cloud Platform.

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Newbie with Xen Cloud Platform.
From: "Rafael Weingartner" <rafaelweingartner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:49:05 -0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:50:21 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:from:to:subject:date:mime-version :content-type:x-priority:x-msmail-priority:importance:x-mailer :x-mimeole; bh=Ol5erPBYUFInDCVhVeTGNWz4pfeR3RxwRebz8kjKDmk=; b=uZRqUYOjNMj6JqwjpkdrrqDM3NYvYR50X0POq2dSwIJJuw7Vx5u5eUluB1Isl3JWka /rtd9B7yQ/6vLzPtfIlTX9U/vDI4Zy6ecAbCoOA2Uwr5p+jqLYirUvP6XZCUjhvKiwqO VdYI7sKZQszCTUXE5BNhYA/igmKHWVj+d3lEM=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys,

I am very new with Xen Cloud Platform, I am trying to use the XCP to do some tests. But it's been a little hard to find information like what I should do to create a resource pool. So far I have this structure. Two servers with the XPC installed. Both server are using a NFS that is a Windows file share(I attached the windows file server in the Xen Servers), In both servers I have a storage repository mapped to “192.168.2.1\Xen-storage” called VMs. So I have this:

xenserver1
IP: 192.168.2.101

xenserver2
IP: 192.168.2.102

Windows file share
192.168.2.1\Xen-storage

I feel so embarrassed asking this question. I really tried to find a way to do that, although I couldn't figure out how to do that.
What do I have to do to create a resource pool using my two servers with this structure that I have?
If you guys know any how to that could help me, I would be so thankful.