[Xen-users] Re: undefined reference to `xen_pcpu_index'

Hi,

This is an issue with older hardware. I never managed to get it resolved and
simply stuck Xen 3.3.x on the hardware using the binary copy available from
RedHat's rpm's.

It's possible you might be able to look at the srpm's and find out what RedHat
have done to make it compile on the hardware, or it's possible that Xen 4.x
simply doesn't support these older CPU's.

I never had the time to look in to it really as was just playing on an old EOL
server.

Iain