Re: [Xen-users] 4.0.1, Debian Squeeze, and p[yv]grub

I use Debian 6 too, and my experience is, that pygrub works with grub2 in the
DomU better than with grub. Just install grub-pc and grub2 in the DomU.There is
a bug in /etc/grub/00_header. I don't know, if it is fixed in the mean time. To
be sure, call update-grub this way: LANG=C update-grub.

Christian