Re: [Xen-users] Cannot get sound in a Windows DomU

To: Bob Nolty <xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Cannot get sound in a Windows DomU
From: Liwei <xieliwei@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 03:01:03 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 May 2011 07:27:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=RJo8qBHlwYyF7vUnxkNX0LXEC7+WFDEcf6fCP7RR1Kg=; b=h1Gh2o6AxVVQPCDfvzOayjyue+GfNMOWu8/TgT4/WbaqdCeu/CRKPGBx4d6F1JglHI tBYA/5R868uJ3tdlZoNwNPZBR3fgrf8DCtjf99W/GaHrV+vSRwemZdMjLikOyS+KMJxb EokDwmBOXU9KwGnYkuEWBk0T5iaPoQR1LYgR0=