Re: [Xen-users] OpenQRM to manage XCP?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] OpenQRM to manage XCP?
From: riki <phobie@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 10:52:39 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 26 May 2011 01:53:54 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OpenQRM has support for Citrix Xenserver, based on xe cli you copy over to OpenQRM server and scripts are using it.

But.. i feel OpenQRM is more for a heterogenous datacenter management, than a cloud interface, Abiquo and Cloudstack looks more promising in this area.

r.