[Xen-users] Xen on IBM and HAL...

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen on IBM and HAL...
From: Adam Hunter <adam_hunter22@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 09:24:47 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 May 2011 03:24:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning, I have what I hope to be a simple question to answer..

I have some software that I would like to run, that requires x86 32-bit architecture. However I have been presented with IBM P560 C Type platform (Power chips). Is it possible to run Xen on this hardware and provide a hardware layer that looks like x86 32-bit for the software?

Regards

Adam