Re: [Xen-users] Intermittent network in HVM domU

To: Michael South <msouth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Intermittent network in HVM domU
From: Roberto Bifulco <roberto.bifulco2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:45:33 +0200
Cc: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>, "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 May 2011 02:46:50 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wcyNal/fAS0V5gSQGOc+uwrCsh4jNu8t85I1+YHNo+c=; b=q6fzc/Wdhw9YhXUNmLnmDjHWsd3zvqrjYiM3mDvxBtIeHUcbOePkHGq8bqmW3U/o9i k5NuKEelwnh+ZB2xJ1v9/YxTsgwxJHlgD+oG3NLFInWx/dcw27Lt9AfOnpersa8rz1PE OvcT87wxCI6b+SWaApZXp470RVnrl2wzOxh4c=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I feel a little bit stupid :-)
I assumed that no MAC was specified  in the domUs config file but actually I didn't verified that... It was the case!
Shame on me!
Thanks for the support
Roberto