Re: [Xen-users] vlan bridge on gentoo hangs ssh

To: Edgar Ricardo Gonzalez Lazaro <ministromayor@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] vlan bridge on gentoo hangs ssh
From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:36:51 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 06:38:39 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=lFhwOeay9Qnt6rPRaKHu07Ws6Hl755qWRTZtLDSJf3c=; b=sTfTMmdke+qpwglQ2uS8OrLyTKyRhMh6cpeq52yv0iaQ39aXx/RzaLDwOUBPUxXb0B LBe8wZx0/UFWXuMyxVdWwBLEvd0cuRuJEGUpBIVw/1sglgn/9Drr+7En9FvfTgzkJxvo gZZzYXKhbIBfp4nSbiOzjdGEi6WqsP4hIB1yY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Great!

Maybe this solution will help someone else, so adding back xen-users to the CC.

Thanks,
Todd