[Xen-users] Probably very very stupid question regarding passthrough....

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Probably very very stupid question regarding passthrough....
From: Enrico Valsecchi <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 16:02:13 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 07:04:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I'm new of Xen and I have a probably very little and stupid question,
but i have decided to ask here to remove my dubt....

Scenario:

- 1 Server with xen and one FC HBA

- 1 Server with Openfiler and one FC HBA, with scst_tgt enable.

Now, I want get available scsi lun into more that one fully virtualized DomU's

Way for it are passthrough, if I have understand.

My little question are if same phisic FC HBA can are used by multiple
DomU without problem or if one phisic hba must used by only one DomU

Question are, in this case, for fc hba.
But i think that this question are valid for anothers devices-

Many thanks,

Enrico