[Xen-users] XEN 4.1 questions / issues on Debian Squeeze

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN 4.1 questions / issues on Debian Squeeze
From: "Ian Tobin" <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 13:45:17 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 05:48:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

Since upgrading im having problems with the new version.

1)      I guessed that you had to start xencommons to get things to start working, do you need to start xend aswell? If so it is coming back with an error and wont start.

2)     The GPLPV drivers on windows hosts instantly cause a blue screen on reboot, I have only tested it on Windows 2008 R2 but even just installing the network driver fails to work aswell.

3)     When I create a linux guest I cannot connect to the console

xl create testserver1 –c

Parsing config file testserver1

Daemon running with PID 2961

xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory

I have checked xenconsoled is running and it is, any ideas?#

Thanks

Ian