Re: [Xen-users] Intercommunication VM

Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Intercommunication VM
From: "lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx" <lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:46:12 -0300
Cc: xenList <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 15:47:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=NLHObi0avZ4x2GW+fPGFfPaKgiXQFPMp8Yu3OOAs76o=; b=BzZOPTnj5SV/P6Jg0he5VRDMDOflLRWDaHlfhXuwXLceGLkCtULna6AOkf5IkW5eZt 2GMJOMMB1yK/7Gmldma1h3mI/fSEvpmkMlwXnGP+pPRyVAClprCN9ox2rn4OnqK/YYSA gBvLfwPzh+1lD0itv99ww1khJhZ/NMmiWIyrE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok... thanks

2011/3/20 Henrik Andersson <henrik.j.andersson@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Don't really know if this helps you, but there was discussion with topic.
> "Shared memory between Dom0 and DomU". Maybe you could do a search and see
> if it helps you or can be used in your situation.
> -Henrik Andersson
>
> On 20 March 2011 22:41, Henrique Fernandes <sf.rique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> You can use a saparates network for those machines, and do not atribute
>> any ip address to them.
>>
>> This does not work for you ?
>>
>> Where are you from ? Seems Brazilian. =]
>>
>> []'sf.rique
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 4:33 PM, lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx
>> <lucianobarreto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi everybody,
>>> I'm searching for a kind of VM intercommunication. For example, my
>>> guests don't have any IP address and can exchange information. I need
>>> to keep my VMs free of invasion and I  think that communicate VMs
>>> without any IP address this will solve my problem (Academical
>>> problem...). I have found XenLoop project that can be good to me, but
>>> it use the normal IP architeture to communicate. Any other solution?
>>> Thanks
>>> --
>>> Luciano Barreto

Luciano Barreto