[Xen-users] Unable to view installed VMs after Physical machine restart

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Unable to view installed VMs after Physical machine restart
From: "Vishal Fichadiya" <vishal.fichadiya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 13:56:58 +0530
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:34:10 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,
I have a physical machine of CentOs-5.4 on which i had installed Xen Virtualization.I have created VMs on that machine using virt-install.
After installing all the VMs i used command virt-manager to see all the installed VMs. But after i have restarted my physical machine i am unable to find
installed VMs by virt-manager command. It only shows name of the machine and id a qemu and can't see any installed VMs.
Can you guys help me to sort it out ?

Thanks for your support in advance.

" *** All information contained in this communication is confidential, proprietary, privileged
and is intended for the addressees only. If youhave received this E-mail in error please notify
mail administrator by telephone on +91-20-39846100 or E-mail the sender by replying to
this message, and then delete this E-mail and other copies of it from your computer system.
Any unauthorized dissemination,publication, transfer or use of the contents of this communication,
with or without modifications is punishable under the relevant law.

Nihilent has scanned this mail with current virus checking technologies. However, Nihilent makes no
representations or warranties to the effect that this communication is virus-free.

Nihilent reserves the right to monitor all E-mail communications through its Corporate Network. *** "