RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm and port 5900

To: "'Fajar A. Nugraha'" <list@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] qemu-dm and port 5900
From: "Andrew Commons" <andrew.commons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:06:24 +1030
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:37:28 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Fajar, that should get me started. I'm new to Xen and this reared its
head as I started to move to auto-starting DomUs at boot.

Unfortunately, since my RHN subscription came with a Dell box, RedHat insist
that Dell are the support provider :-(

The web site refuses to take a support issue because of this.

I am trying Dell and I'm willing to be pleasantly surprised :-)

Cheers,
andrew