Re: [Xen-users] XCP - migration from xend

To: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP - migration from xend
From: Bastian Mäuser <mephisto@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:48:56 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:51:44 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

first of all, thanks for answering.

The Filesystem in domU is ext3, there's no grub in the domU, coz it's paravirtualized.

The Layout - it's just one partition in one LV + one Swap.

And i copied the kernel images which were referred in the domU Config into the image into /boot...

Grub isn't installed at all in the domU - it was debootstrapped with xen-tools on a xend dom0.

greetings,
Bastian