PLEASE HELP ME AND MY MUM

Hello Dearest One,

Greetings to you and every members of your family,

I and my mother write to seek for your assistance; we got your contact
information when we where looking for a God-fearing, honest and
trustworthy person whom will help us receive our consignment boxes as our
foreign partner.

First and foremost I want to introduce myself to you. My name is Frank
Diallo and my mother is Rose Diallo, we are from Sierra-Leone, our
consignment boxes contains 28 million United States dollars, the
consignments are presently in United States . The consignment got to the
state through the help of a U.N diplomat, the fact is that the Diplomat is
supposed to have delivered this consignment to my late foreign partner
called Mr. Gerald Murphy in the USA .

The week the Diplomat is suppose to deliver the consignment boxes to Mr.
Gerald Murphy, he called Mr. Gerald Murphy to tell him the description to
his house for the delivery, but Mr. Gerald Murphy's house help answered
the call and told the Diplomat that Mr. Gerald Murphy hard a fatal car
accident which lead to his death some few hours later.

Mr. Gerald has already paid the demurrages from the security company, and
he paid for custom check report he also assisted us in getting the DRUG /
ANTI TERRORIST CERTIFICATE, which is so expensive that he spent 47
thousand dollars to acquire it, but Unfortunately he died in a car
accident, that was why the diplomat has to deposit the consignment box in
the state and called us to inform us about what is happening.

Please I and my mother seek for your help to get in contact with the
Diplomat so that he can deliver the box to you and please do not mention
the content of the box to the diplomat because he only knows that the box
contain family valuables. I will explain better to you later.

Please, Contact the Diplomat on time and get back to me by email or my
phone number.
I await your urgent response.

Thank you and God bless you
Frank Di