Re: [Xen-users] e1000 gig nic howto?

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Smithies, Russell
<Russell.Smithies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It runs everything very smoothly (including 2k8 VMs) - it's an HP DL585-G7
> server with 4 x 12-core CPUs and 512GB of RAM :-)

That's because it's actually Xen 3.1.2+, not 3.0.x. Try running "xm info".

Also, there's Xen 4.0.1 from Gitco, which should work with stock
RHEL/Centos kernel-xen as well (as long as you remember to add
"pci=nomsi"), but if the default setup has worked fine then I suggest
you stick with it.

If you do decide to test GPLPV, make sure you do it on test domUs first.

--
Fajar