Re: [Xen-users] Xen Restarting on "Scrubbing Free RAM"

Hi there,

i just captured what happens on the Serial Console with the Inband stuff
of my HP Server:

http://mk.sky-bavaria.aero/v/lostandfound/xen-issues/

Sorry, it's big Images, and there was no way for textual logging outof
the Java Remote Serial Console, so check the screens on the Right.

This is a real blocker, coz i can't seem to get a stack which i use on
several other machines running on that (new) HP DL380G6 (Dual X5550,
16GB Ram).

so long,
Bastian