[Xen-users] Passing - through a Graphics card to VM

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Passing - through a Graphics card to VM
From: Prasad Joshi <prasadjoshi124@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 21:57:35 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 02:32:59 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=frHtKRsEsMdGKg+CQyezaPiO4orcVPaC3knagKkgKKs=; b=q+O5xDKYC9wK9TwrsryL9X5clI6YqxlyuxTym888X68OOE9fCJGpzrPRFU7kvq0Yhl vC10VMplyj/TJPyKwgGYWHeY7A46U75MsaOEfn8HvW6KCDYX7o6rjAAcw6yQAyTNa5TE 8Dl7fueVo9SWjgkmTUiMplHGTFifpeuRPR1lY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I am running few experiments with device pass-through to the VM. My
machine has two graphics cards. One of them is Nvidia and other is ATI
Radeon. The host machine is using the Nvidia Graphics card, I want to
assign the other unused graphics card (ATI Radeon) to a VM.

The reason I am asking this question is, I was looking at some of the
videos of GPU Pass-through in Xen. Every video assigned the graphics
card that was actively used by the Host OS to Guest OS. Just wanted to
confirm that it is possible to assign a different card to a VM.

Please keep in CC as I am not subscribed to the xen-users mailing list.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad