[Xen-users] which port do i use to connect to my XCP 0.5 server?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] which port do i use to connect to my XCP 0.5 server?
From: "Joe Linoff" <jlinoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:35:17 -0800
Cc: Joe Linoff <jlinoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:37:04 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Folks:

I downloaded and installed XCP 0.5 on a server machine on my network. I would now like to communicate with it using xe but I am told that I need a port number. What port number should I use?

I tried looking this up on the xen.org web site: http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/Command_Line_Interface. It said to look at chapter 8 in the Administrators guide but that guide is unavailable: http://www.xen.org/products/cloud_support.html. The message says that it is under construction. Where else can I look?

Thanks,

Joe