[Xen-users] PXE boot post-install-script example?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] PXE boot post-install-script example?
From: David Erickson <halcyon1981@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:05:38 -0700
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:06:53 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=KBCf0MjO09+YAHgydeGik5rJFE8u6TSiCelcYUnjjAA=; b=VIGWIA4BiN58u4XaP+TWpnlHE8rrkNRrRetB+eXnzA9hLIO3rlwbfVf3RSaYvhzXPo 4kgwRS8VZkUi54jUMZXQwq11gxfzR2kFhgD2V8TShwmORUqEgoXqgXUgBMlUJjTwwisM psOn7Vo1+D+pkd6tU4so5LKYz2ucdbzZS20xE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi I am trying to get a Xen machine fully configured using PXE, and I
am able to see Xen pull the script I specify from my webserver,
however I tried making it a simple bash script and it didn't seem to
execute.  Can anyone shed some light on an example
post-install-script?  And particulars about when it is run, ie is it
run after the reboot, is it run as root, how can I get debug output
from the script, that sort of thing would be very helpful.

Thanks!
David