Re: [Xen-users] Clock (time) issue

To: Mark Adams <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Clock (time) issue
From: Steven Timm <timm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:08:07 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 07:09:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mark, are your domU's 32-bit or 64-bit, likewise with dom0?
We have seen the domU clock on a 32-bit instance jump forward
by 40-80 minutes for no good reason and stay stuck there until
the outside world catches up (and any time set commands fail).
But never saw dom0 clock jump.

Steve