Re: [Xen-users] XCP ethernet jumbo frames????

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP ethernet jumbo frames????
From: Gémes Géza <geza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 18:30:06 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:31:53 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Sorry for the noise I have made. After reading the faq of Broadcom, (the
producer of the card) it urns out that it supports jumbo frames only
under mtu=9000, after turning under that value (and rebooting)
everything seems to work as expected.

Thank you for your help!

Geza