If you are trying to access a running PV domU from your dom0 you should try -c when booting or use Ctrl-]

Regards,
Mark

On 12 Sep 2010, at 20:54, Grigory Makarevich <grigorymakarevich@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok,

I got it "xm create -c domain_config" is the way.
Still do not completely understand what is "b" state then.

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 13:37:42 -0400
From: Grigory Makarevich <grigorymakarevich@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Minios behaves strangely after startup
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear All,

I am quite new to xen. I have got and installed mercurial repository of xen.
I was able successfully run  FC13 and Windows under the xen installation.

I have successfully compiled minios. When I run "xm create domain_config"
it prints

Using config file "./domain_config".
Started domain Mini-OS (id=12)

However, I do not see any promised printings.

The result of xm list command also shows that domain is blocked -
# xm list
XEND_DEBUG = 1
Name                                        ID   Mem VCPUs      State
Time(s)
Domain-0                                     0  3068     8     r-----
2980.6
Mini-OS                                     12    32     1     -b----
 0.0
wintest                                         2048     1
183.0
xenfirst                                        2048     1
 87.6

Any idea/suggestion how to debug would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Grigory