Re: [Xen-users] XCP, XCCS, xe, and XVP, random thoughts

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] XCP, XCCS, xe, and XVP, random thoughts
From: George Shuklin <george.shuklin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:30:15 +0400
Delivery-date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 19:31:45 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:to:in-reply-to :references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer :content-transfer-encoding; bh=xVTDD5d1STLC1iIT0F0ESYs/i98fREtnQM9MYfguA70=; b=AlyFvPtOSsYkvOBpyjyf2PH4WSuGzB7XxFMJAKW57VC+fLsYLrP2hIKy9K3rrA9O3t RIxLZUzyac8DWA3XBEDZSJq7Atrcnw2z/T9FkqLoXrYdup1gmtMmLnBk+33+7QYyd+SC gOHFVCgrpRDdZxQf/Y2OvmiMq64OJBBoIU1WY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well... Yes. Our early try was running command via ssh on slave host.
This cause 25% load on dom0 of slave and 100% load on master.

(We were does horrible thing: we call xe vm-list every second).

Right now we using an event subscription via XenAPI... And one
interesting thing is empty subscription evens (event coming, but nothing
changed). If I don't find reason for that, I'll send bugreport/question
later.