Re: [Xen-users] how does hypervisor isolates DomU from Dom0

To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] how does hypervisor isolates DomU from Dom0
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:09:56 +0530
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 19:41:19 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=7pKBiVDCYFp1kQgapeGbnvkEWmn6puYiSZpu48GrUD4=; b=CqHur+1vP/M9yWpPug0vTsZsqUE1OP1BOPbKB2wnwZeONSuGdbSJERIb+ykeaPjJ31 JHLV+l6hI+YFM/Lfo5/zl5K5Ye/pjez3/09Z4AoTcjaVt3yjJ9ePNL8nc7vMdi7B1sMh AlJjyFZw9IUjAWKI0er46DK/erxXTmobLXQ2I=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ok.

--
Tapas