Re: [Xen-users] Network stalls

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Network stalls
From: David Diaz i Torrico <ddiaz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 13:12:29 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 04:14:19 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xen, it is caused by the 2.6.3x kernels.

It looks like all kernels after 2.6.18 have issues with the congestion control
which make stall the connections at random; Disabling the whole congestion
control stuff, seems to have resolved the problem.

A Dimarts, 15 de Juny de 2010, David Diaz i Torrico va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I recently set a new server (a HP Proliant with 2 Quad Xeon 2GHz and 8GB
RAM),