Re: [Xen-users] Fedora guests

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Greg Woods <woods@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have been unable to install Fedora 12 or 13 as a guest OS. I am
> running Xen 3 on CentOS 5.5 . I am wondering if there is a trick to it,
> boot options needed, etc.?

Haven't tried that in a while. IIRC, there's a special support needed
to run pv_ops domU kernel, and I'm not sure whether it's backported to
RHEL/Centos version of Xen.

Make sure your version is fully updated ("yum update"). If it still
doesn't work, try upgrading xen to unofficial version from
http://www.gitco.de/repo/

I recommend using well-tested 3.4.2. Other people on this list have
said 4.0 works as well though.

--
Fajar