Re: [Xen-users] cannot release un-aquired lock

The error is a python based error, as it shows up in many other apps as a
python based error as well. So all you have to do is restart the affected
python service: in this case it is the python xen manger.
sudo restart xend

(I am not sure if you were against restarting this service or the whole
server 8)