[Xen-users] a demo website to learn xen on wiki (an idea that can be tri

To: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] a demo website to learn xen on wiki (an idea that can be tried)
From: Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 23:42:06 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:13:29 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=yLz3VB2UY27ipGSfrQ1TbLqR2MuI8Ln05RFNmIU+Amk=; b=usIUSb4JBSXUKEnFfZwyvew6O/UPY1+I0T8ZNHdaTSnuT7XAYzFDff/5kbxHF8puoY 5Za2aZ48/sNg+xkYFHuTFXcu8jkr+ZVQw7kOEVG5jhKVFgckr7PCQiBRAKvRPTCuVDp8 yAGuBYpXRtO/SLN2uZxgquUAYVHFrFvxcO644=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am not very old member of this list but I keep browsing the threads.
t\Today while browsing the threads in mailing list got an idea I see
many of the questions sound similar to some thing which can be called
as clarity of terms.
I mean to say some one who may be coming to Xen wiki for the first
time may find many terms  confusing to them.
Say for example a web hosting control panel many such websites have a
demo login for their products.

How about if Xen wiki also has a demo login ( I know a live CD is there)
so that some one can log in and get through to the console on and get
him self aware of certain basic things about Xen quickly
and also probably running instances of Certain other VMs on it.

--
Tapas